The Oslo Series 98 Mini Hospital Curtain Tracking system can be fixed directly to the ceiling or supported with suspension rods. While mostly utilised for shower screens the S98 can be taken advantage of due to its rigid design and its ability to be radial bent and suspended from the ceiling.
Usage – Cubicle & Shower Tracking – for conventional & S-Wave curtains
Colour – White & Clear Anodised
Brackets – Face & Ceiling Suspensions
Bending – 300mm radius bends & continuous curves
Construction – Extruded aluminium, powder coated or anodised
Dimensions – 20 x 25 mm
Measuring 20mm x 25mm with 4 and 6m length and available in clear anodised and white powder coated finish as standard, other colours available through powder coated at extra cost.
Standard roller hook runners with ringed and clear wave runners optional.
- Ceiling or suspended options.
- Degree and radial bending.
- 4 and 6m lengths.
- Clear Anodised or white powder coated as standard; other powder coating options available.
- Rigid design means greater distance between needed supports.
- Hook runners as standard.
- Ringed runners available.
- Clear Wave options available on powder coated tracks.
Series 98 Components
For a full list of the components including brackets, clips and carrier options, please see our brochure.