What Personal Information About Customers Does Oslo (QLD) Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your Oslo (QLD) experience. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services, for marketing communications, to update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us and to recommend products and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our services and website, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our site and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your browser accesses sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mails from Oslo (QLD) if your device supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Does Oslo (QLD) Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only within legal requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and any other applicable legislation or privacy guidelines.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, processing credit card payments, debt collection and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. These service providers may be located in other countries.
- Protection of Oslo (QLD) and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Oslo (QLD), our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of legal requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and any other applicable legislation or privacy guidelines.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) (HTTPS) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is locked by security systems on the site and the server.
What About Links to Other Websites?
Which Information Can I Access?
Oslo (QLD) gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Oslo (QLD) for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.